What is a Patient Portal?
- A patient portal is a SECURE online website that allows patients and parents the ability to access personal health information and to communicate with our office from any electronic device that allows Internet connection.
What are the benefits of the Patient Portal?
- Time saver – available 24/7. The portal allows you to print vaccine records, see recent medications, request school forms, and send NON-URGENT messages to our Doctors without ever having to call the office.
- The portal lets us collect information from you prior to the visit. We will request via the portal that you fill out a survey about your child’s development or the status of a current medical problem. Doing this ahead of time will allow us to more specifically tailor your visit to your child’s specific needs.
- Allows you to access educational handouts picked specifically for your child without having to stop by the office.
What features does the Patient Portal offer?
- View and print your child’s immunization recordd
- View and print your child’s growth chart
- Request school forms, prescription refills, records request and referrals
- View and print completed school forms scanned into portal
- View summaries of recent visits
- Send a NON-URGENT message to your Doctors
How do I access the Patient Portal?
- Create a patient portal account
• If you’re in the office, our staff can create a patient account for you once we confirm we have a valid email address in our system.
• You may also create an account directly from our patient portal link located on our website.
- Go to our website:www.pediatricassociatesct.com and click on the Portal Tab.
- Once you login, you’ll have access to all your child’s information.
Having trouble or questions? -
DON’T HESITATE TO CALL!!! Our Portal Administration team will be happy to help! Please call the office at 203-744-1680. The Portal Team will be available from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday.